What's included with the Golden Pig Pass?
A $125 dollar value, the Golden Pig Pass is your access to the best of the fest.
- 1 Pass to Opening Night and Closing Night
- ALL Screenings (including repeat shows)
- ALL Panels
- Workshops (Pending space availability; separate RSVP required)
- Advance Access to Reserve Workshop Space
What's included with the Student Discount Pack?
NBFF is pleased to announce special student rate tickets and packages. It's easy! Just show us your student ID to redeem!
For $40, you get access to the entire weekend except opening and closing night galas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Student Discount Pack:
- Valid student ID required. Must present ID to pick up tickets, including online pre-sale and same-day walk-up purchases.
- No refunds provided in the event that you cannot produce a school ID.
- The No Budget Film Festival reserves the right to hold release of purchase if school ID is not provided at time of pickup.
- Purchase of student packages establishes that you accept and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
What's included with a Day Pass?
Only have a day to spare and don't want to miss a thing? Or maybe you want to support your friend's film and catch what else is brewing at the fest? Sign up for a DAY PASS and get access to all events, including screenings, workshops, chats, and the closing gala.*
* DAQRI Augmented Reality workshop not included with day badges.
Who I can email with any ticket questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
If you need to change the name on the ticket, that is fine. However, you cannot transfer your ticket to another event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
If you are unable to pull up your order on your phone, then yes, please bring your printed ticket.
What is the refund policy?
Pass and ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
When should I arrive for screenings, workshops, etc?
Attendees must be in line 15 minutes before the start of a program to ensure entrance. We recommend arriving 20-30 minutes prior to the start of an event.